I've been on synthetic T3 lately as an experiment. Here are some observations.
- Across the board improvement in digestion.
- Mood, energy, alertness all that you could ask for.
- Excellent sleep, improvement almost overnight. No problem being fully rested on 6-7hrs.
The bad -
- Chest/heart discomfort. Not painful, but somewhat unpleasent.
- Slight anxeity, though not bad at all and usually quite transient.
Some things I've notice, neither good nor bad per se-
- Increased fluid intake probably 50-100% more. Not problem handling it.
- Strong preference for carbs. Meat, eggs, dairy, butter, etc. have much much less appeal for me. It's all starch and junk carbs. I just realized I ate 3400 cal of brown rice in less than 24hrs. I had to do a double take on the package. And this was in addition to other rice and food I was eating of course. Also eating vegetables by the pound.
- Taste for sugary and chocolaty crap. Shoveling handfuls of twix, snickers, almond joys etc. BG below 100 most times 1-2hrs after eating.
- Decreased desire for exercise. I feel so revved up it's like exercising just sitting down.Twitching and leg activity when sitting is very high. I'm practically running when sitting down, especially after eating. With the heart issue exercise makes me a little nervous to be honest.
----
Update 3/11: I've been off T3 for the past 3-4 weeks. I found the sides were getting worse, and was not comfortable continuing. Good experiment though, I felt like it proved to be a positive support while dealing with some other health issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment