Stoss therapy is short term high dose vitamin D dosing. I have been taking 75,000 IU for 3 days and have stopped. I took other fat soluble vitamins (A,E,K2), aspirin and epsom salt baths to ensure there was no calcification and to balance out the vitamin D. My cough that I had for a few weeks seems to be finally abating, my head seems clearer, eyesight not as sensitive to light, and my skin seems tauter, the circles under my eyes may be a little lesser.
I've resumed taking coq10 as I felt like my head was getting clearer and I was less prone to headaches 6 weeks ago when I was on it, before I went on a regressive streak. I believe the 2 weeks of eating gluten was the downward trigger, and I don't quite feel I have recovered. I have a large tub of colostrum I will start taking before it expires. I don't see any harm in doing so. I am also considering doing a ketogenic trial to see if I can get some cognitive enhancement. I was ketogenic a few years ago and had a very calm and clearer head, if abit slower. Lately I have had a confused and racing mind that hasn't allowed me to get any work done.
The high dose of glutamine (30-60g a day) hasn't produced any mircales. I've also been taking about 35-30g of gelatin. I've been feeling weak physically and wonder if the glutamine is doing any good at all. The only thing I can think is that it's waking up my immune system which is why I've been having this cough and and feeling tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment