Thursday, June 30, 2011

Parasite rap

How about a bit of humor?

Inspired by the awesome Diabetic Rap, this is just of the top of my head, make suggestions!


What is this ?
This is, the blasto-csyt-is homi-nis
What is this ?
This is, the blasto-csyt-is homi-nis

Trying to control it with diet, what's the dillio?
GAPS, FODMAPS, low carb, or paleo?
When I found out, I almost cried
No di-,mono-,or poly-saccharide

They call me a carb hater
But I can't eat the wheat, yam or tater
Without running to the bathroom to leave a crater
Body odor so foul I have to take a shower on the hour

No grains, no legumes, no beans
But most of all, sugar's the biggest vice
Hell, I can't even handle white rice
No matter how you slice it or dice it or splice it
I gotta eat this way whether or not I like it
Oherwise it's a disaster whenever I gotta shite it
I'm just trying to fight it

What is this ?
This is, the blasto-csyt-is homi-nis
What is this ?
This is, the blasto-csyt-is homi-nis

Get ready to arrest me for homicide
I'm about to kill some parasites with Nitazoxanide
Otherwise known as Alinia
I got it airmail all the way from India
It's a friend of ya
Restin' in your intestines
Killing the buggers
'till they turn to cysts
Then you get some busters
Like Flagyl and hassle your MD to prescribe
While you suck it up trying to handle all the sides

What is this ?
This is, the blasto-csyt-is homi-nis
What is this ?
This is, the blasto-csyt-is homi-nis



No comments:

Post a Comment