Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July update

Brain boost

A couple weeks ago things were going really well, social anxiety way down. Clearer head, more creative, my mind was working faster and I was meeting women. Dual n-back were increasing. Palate expansion was progressing rapidly, but has now reversed, I think in part do to a high protein intake.

Cabergoline. ACV,IP6,NAC,lemon juice,Aspirin (1-2Gr/day),monolaurin,iodine,eggshell,sunlight, K2, Vitamin A, zinc carnosine, copper, sometimes sodium ascorbate.

Fruit, seafood, coconut oil, 1-2L of coffee.

I think the boost in aspirin had a lot to do with it, but I found over time the aspirin had less effectiveness. The boost from taking apple cider vinegar every morning also waned, and I think  IP6 has more lasting potential at clearing biofilms. I had huge acne breakouts which I believe was caused by seafood, aspirin, and ACV.

Infections

I had been meeting a number of women which increased my infection exposure, I wonder if that may have led to a decline. The most recent metametrix test showed I still had H pylori and yeast (low amounts), parasites were gone. At the time of the stool test and for a few weeks after I had foul smelling stools, though the ACV,IP6 and lots of fruit seem to have helped. I think H pylori impairs protein digestion (plugged nose) and reduces coffee tolerance (nausea, jitters).

I am planning to do another round of rifaximin combined with my biofilm efforts. I've ordered matula tea to give that a try, yes I am desperate. Once you get a taste of normalcy you can't go back.

"Why do my eyes hurt? You've never used them before."



No comments:

Post a Comment