Friday, November 29, 2013

Iodine

I've been pushing iodine the past week. Mixing it in with green smoothies in the morning 10-20 drops (1 drop = 1.6mg iodine). I switched from spinach to a green mix mid week. I wonder if the raw kale was what gave me gas and if I should stick to spinach.

What I've noticed:

Positive-

  1. Better cheek bone definition and palate opener (especially at first, not as strong anymore)
  2. Better digestion
  3. Warmer, I have the heat on at the high 60s and feel find where as before the low 70s were needed
  4. Clearer sinuses
Negative -
  1. Sore/burning stomach in morning
  2. Dehydration feeling
  3. Headache/faded feeling. 
  4. Body odor
Salt helps alleviate the headache feeling. NAC/Vitamin C might help but not very strong. Selenium doesn't seem to do anything, although I am eating more protein and protein foods tend to be selenium rich. A few months ago I thought I was making a big breakthrough taking iodine and Coq10. It proved to be short lived, probably because I went on a gluten/dairy binge. I ended up feeling much worse in the end. It's frustrating how unstable I am, scary even, I have memory holes and IQ fluctuations within hours. If I didn't have good self-awareness to control the fluctuations I would surely be bipolar right now. Could my shower be releasing mycotoxins and be part of the problem? I am avoiding coffee for the same reason (myctoxins) and the cold/brain fog feeling it produces.

Molybdenum
Combining moly with iodine  gives good effects, but I find you have to really push the fluids. The first few days of iodine/moly gave me a good anabolic effect. I had a flat stomach and good 'pump', but I'm not sure why it went away. Maybe I need to keep taking creatine? I found if I dissolved it in warm water and drank alone it didn't give me the digestive troubles. I was also pounding a ton of gelatin in hot chocolate (dairy free) so maybe that had something to do with it!

Colostrum
I am finishing up the colostrum I have. It definitely has a positive effect, but it seems short lived.

Glutamine
I took a lot of glutamine which seems to help, but has diminishing returns. 

Ondaestron
I use this as a sleep aid, seems to work well.

Red light,
Been using 500w red lights in the morning for a few hours of exposure on my feet, definitely warms me up and makes me feel good.

Bismuth/amoxil/azithromycin/rifaximin
I was taking bimusth subsalicylate (pepto) and the anitibitics for a few days, the rifaximin for a week. I definitely think it helped, which was what I took earlier in the year. The problem is I don't like the idea of taking a bunch of antibiotics without knowing what I'm trying to kill. Very frustrating, which is why I prefer to hit hard on vitamin D, beta glucan, glutamine, zinc, red light, iodine as general immune boosters.

I dropped nicotine, coffee and caber lately to take a break. I haven't been taking much aspirin because I get ear ringing and bruising, but I should keep at it. It defiantly kills social anxiety which I need. I restarted the air ionizer without it causing jitters so I think the jitters was something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment