Things that I think helped build the high
- Mega doses of pepto-bismal combined with Amoxycillin and then later Alinia and Azithromycin. I think the amoxycillin is a key component because the Azithro was in low quantites and the alinia and pepto I continued for a few days but still kept getting worse. I also threw in a PEG flush which helped a lot.
- I finished a bottle of undecenoic acid which is an anti-yeast fatty acid. I remember starting to dream better and recalling the dreams while on it.
- Ondesetron was taking about 16mg a day which is a high dose
- Aspirin. 2-4g a day
- Cigarettes. I usually feel pretty good smoking. This could be due to a pro-thyroid effect or some other reason.
- Molybdenum. This didn't help on the way off the high, but may have helped.
- B1. I took B1 in high doses every few hours
- Coffee
- Vitamin D
The Fall
- Eating yougurt and probiotics
- Eating gluten
- Eating lots of rice and chicken
- Eating a watermelon
- Eating liver (iron a problem?)
- Stopping antibiotics, esp. amoxycillin
- Stopping smoking
- Lower doeses of Ondesetron
- Infection exposure?
The decline happened really quickly, waking up one morning feeling tired. My hands are cold, my vision is off and blurry, brain fog and confusion, etc. It seems to come on all of a sudden when I eat, and then last several hours. That evening I had a headache and slept 11 hours waking up like a freight train hit me. This makes me wonder if I got reinfected with H pylori. My positive response to the undecenoic acid suggests yeast is still an issue, but my response to amoxycillin and bismuth suggest bacterial. I also feel bloated and my stomach is not warm after eating, with bad nausea, suggesting h pylori. The decline happened so quickly it is very scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment